Save As not working with Acrobat Pro 9.0

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Mon Jun 29 08:45:01 PDT 2009

Exactly what version of FrameMaker are you using with Acrobat 9?

If you are using versions of FrameMaker earlier than 7.2, what you are experiencing
would naturally be expected. Why? Acrobat 7 changed the name of the PostScript printer
driver instance from "Acrobat Distiller" (or some name similar to that) to "Adobe PDF."
I believe that FrameMaker 7.2 was the first version of FrameMaker to "coordinate" with
that name change.

	- Dov