Save As not working with Acrobat Pro 9.0

Garnier Garnier garnier_framescript at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 29 20:28:54 PDT 2009

Hi Listers,

Thanks to each one of you who responded to my query.

Am using FM 7.0 and was using Acrobat distiller 5.0. All was working fine including the scripts that I use for various processes before the docs go into the build.

The requirement shifted to having editable pdfs so opted for Acrobat Pro 9.0.

Uninstalled distiller 5.0 and installed 9.0. For Manual conversion “Save As” does not work as the tool is unable to locate the job options and the distiller instance.

On checking noticed that distiller 5.0 registry exists. I will remove all instances of 5.0 and re-install 9.0. Making “Save As” work is important else I may have to modify the scripts that I am using as none are working with 9.0.

Once again thanks for the responses. Once the issue is resolved will share with the listers.

Meanwhile more suggestions/workarounds/solutions welcome.

Best Regards,
Garnier

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/