Logging FrameMaker book errors in a text file

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Tue Jun 30 16:41:49 PDT 2009

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:18:35 -0700, "Lynne A. Price"
<lprice at txstruct.com> wrote:

>At 01:44 PM 6/29/2009, Gordon Furbush wrote:
>
>>We're using unstructured FrameMaker and run the XML output
>>through a MarkLogic content processing pipeline to render
>>the HTML. If you have any work-arounds for unstructured
>>FrameMaker, please share them.

You might consider Mif2Go, which handles forced returns
(Shift-Enter) correctly in HTML output, and could probably
replace your entire current system, way faster with better
output, for a *very* low cost compared to ePP.  ;-)  The
free unlimited demo is at:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm

HTH!