PDF error solved

Donald W. Spencer donandjudy1 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 1 12:15:49 PST 2009

Thanks, Baruch! No others need respond.

The font was listed in the distiller log file. Some strange font that is
listed by Frame, but not actually installed on XP's list. Couldn't get Find
to look for it (Formats on Clipboard) but found it manually, still
designated on one of my headers. Easy fix.

Now on to the next problem.

~ Don Spencer