PDF error

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Mon Mar 2 00:15:30 PST 2009

Hello Don,

I had a similar issue - one book refused to print to PDf on one PC while
printing OK on the other.
Although I still don't understand why, the solution was in the set up of the
Adobe PDf printer. In the printer settings, tab 'Adobe PDF Settings' there
is an option named 'Rely on system fonts only; ....' Unchecking this box
solved the problem.

FM doen't use document fonts, so there's no logic but somehow this setting
removed the error. I guess it has to do with conflicting font names.

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

iDTP

International DTP and Documentation Consultancy

tel. +31652036811
info at idtp.eu
www.idtp.eu