Printing Error

David Schor dsch.tw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 23:19:33 PST 2009

Angela,

You write that you're working off a server. Perhaps the path to the images
in question is broken or was changed. If the image is in by reference, make
sure that the image's location is accessible from the server, or else change
the location.
If the images are embedded, perhaps they're draining too much memory.

HTH,
David
--
David Schor