FM 8 no longer generating PDFs with bookmarks for the Acrobat Bookmarks pane

Tue Mar 3 08:11:56 PST 2009

Avraham Makeler wrote:

> Hi all,
> Something seems to have gone wrong with my FM 8 installation.
>
> FM 8 is no longer generating PDFs with bookmarks for the Acrobat (v9)
> Bookmarks pane.

Well, let's start with the obvious. Do you have bookmark generation set
up and enabled? Go to Format > Document > PDF Setup. On the Bookmarks
tab, make sure that Generate PDF Bookmarks is checked and that the
Include list contains the pgfs from which to create bookmarks.

Richard

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.