List of Effective Sections

Kristy Nolan Kristy.Nolan at wnco.com
Mon Mar 9 12:57:45 PDT 2009

Hi, all!

I just know there has to be a way to do this, but am hitting a wall in
my thinking. We are working on an inherited manual that currently has an
LEP, which I think I understand how it is put together. However, most
pages have multiple sections on them. For example, on page 1, there are
sections 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4, each with its own title and revision
date.

The question is how do I "transform" this LEP into an LES (list of
effective sections)? I'd like it to look similar to an LEP, but am
having trouble getting it to pull the revision date. Meaning, each entry
would be something like "1.1 Purpose ...... 03/09/09"

The section titles are currently autonumbered, the revision date is
hard-coded (because it changes by section not file). I am guessing I
need a custom marker, but beyond creating the marker, I do not know how
to work with them. I am on Frame 8, but most of my group is on 7.x.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Kristy

Kristy Nolan
Manager, Ground Operations
Central Publications HDQ-1CP