List of Effective Sections

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Mon Mar 9 13:13:35 PDT 2009

Kristy,

You can do it easily if the date is identified by a unique paragraph tag
that appears once for each occurrence of the section title (call it
Section Date). Then you set up a List of Paragraph and pull in all of
the Section Title and Section Date paragraphs as its content. The rest
is just formatting.

I don't know how you Titles and Dates appear on the page, but you can
use negative line spacing and left and right tabs to put two different
paragraphs together so they are part of the same line of text.

Clint

Clinton Owen | Senior Technical Writer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics |
Telephone: +1 425-743-8674 | Fax: +1 425-743-8113