Small caps within PDF bookmarks

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:14:48 PDT 2009

Hi all

I'm using Frame 7. p492 and Acrobat 8.1.3 and have a question.

I created a user variable for a specific client-related 3 character
abbreviation (acronym?) which the client prefers to have as Small Caps. I
created a character tag called SC Small Caps and embedded that in the
variable prior to the 3 characters typed in lowercase in the variable.

All is well...looks fabulous, the client has approved the final content.

However, when I generate a PDF file, the varabiel text shows up as lowercase
in the bookmarks.

Is there a way to use the variable AND have the bookmarks come out right for
the final deliverable, which is the PDF file?

I've thought of a couple of things and discarded them because it would mean
created variants of character tags and variables based on the type size used
in the document. The seems to me, at least, a royal PITA!

--

love and light, hugs and blessings

jerilynne "MamaRed" knight
...igKnighting your passionately powerful possibilities
Certified Passion Test Facilitator

jl at mamaredspeaks.com
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

On Twitter: http://twitter.com/mama_red
On Skype:   mamared2002
By phone:    888.877.9974

P.S. Need an experienced, high energy speaker to be the spark at your next
event? I am ready!
P.P.S. Is your life full of passion, power and possibilities? No? Then I
look forward to being the spark that igKnights your fire!