Drooping registered trademarks in cross references

Reid Gray rgray at interactivesupercomputing.com
Tue Mar 10 15:06:03 PDT 2009

Hi Framers,

I have a cross referenced heading.  The heading includes a variable that includes a registered trademark.

The problem is that the trademark in the crossreference droops after I perform a book update.  I suspect Frame converts the character from subscript to normal after I update the book.  The variable definition  looks like this.

<Default ¶ Font>ACME<Superscript>®<Default ¶ Font>

Crossreferences in general seem to be quirky with Frame 8.  Yes?

Frame 8 with all the updates
XP sp3

Thanks,

Reid