Is it possible to install the trial Tech Comm Suite 2 beside TCS 1?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 05:08:30 PDT 2009

I think the problem is that some of the other components can't be
installed in parallel. Acrobat and RoboHelp, at least, maybe others.
Photoshop is OK; not sure about Captivate. I'm running one system with
TCS2 and FM 8 and FM 7 without a conflict.

If I were you, I'd make a backup copy of the Frame install since it's
all in one directory tree. Then install all of TCS2 (it'll go into a
unique directory of it's own. Then restore the FM install if
necessary.

You may also want to consider joining and posting into the TCS Users
group: http://groups.google.com/group/TCS-Users?hl=en

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com