Missing Fonts

Howard Rauch techtransfer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 11 06:06:59 PDT 2009

Ths is perhaps an elementary question. I have to finish a project off-site. I am using another person's computer, but working on my own  computer through remote access. I need to distill a book to PDF, but the computer I am using does not have all the fonts. "Remember Missing Font Names" is turned on. If I distill the book on this computer and send the file to the offset printer, will the correct fonts be included int printed document? Or am I better off waiting until I can distil the book on my own computer?

Howard Rauch

Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080