Missing Fonts

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:36:08 PDT 2009

You should distill on your home computer.

You're confusing, or merging the actions of two different programs.
Frame will remember the missing fonts on any computer just fine, but
it substitutes for those fonts if they're missing.

But when you generate a PDF, you use Acrobat and embed the fonts that
are actually used in the document. As far as Acrobat is concerned, the
fonts it sees are the ones it users. So if you're on a system without
the correct fonts... it will use the fonts that Frame substituted. And
embed those.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com