Dual page numbering

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Wed Mar 11 11:35:37 PDT 2009

Our trainer wants to include both chapter-oriented numbering AND
absolute page numbering in training materials derived from my manuals.
It looks like in FM8 (unstructured) I can set page numbering to be one
or the other.
Is there a way to have it both ways? Some sort of user variable that I
can set to restart with each chapter while the page numbering continues
from previous? Or is it just a limitation of FrameMaker 8 that I can one
or the other but not both?

John Sgammato
Principal Technical Writer
Imprivata, Inc.
[v] (781) 674-2441

www.imprivata.com
Explore the Imprivata OneSign Solutions Site
<http://www.imprivata.com/demosite/>  - see product demos and learn how
OneSign has made organizations successful.