Removing an unwanted character format from an entire paragraph

Les Smalley l_c_smalley at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 21:22:51 PDT 2009

The order of operations is critical - first select all the text and apply the default para font character style, then apply the default paragraph style, preferably from the paragraph catalog window by click on the desired tag.

As an aside to another poster, a tag is the FrameMaker  term for the name of a collection of formatting properties, which in other programs may be called a style.

– Lester