invisible mif2go files created in VPC on Mac

Amnon Yaish amnon.yaish at free.fr
Thu Mar 12 00:53:47 PDT 2009

Graeme,

If Virtual PC works even remotely similar to Fusion, then any of its
files would exist only as part of some archive of the program, visible
only from the program itself. This is probably very normal and not a problem.
If so, your only alternative would be to export it from some Windows/
virtual PC program to a Mac folder, if Virtual PC allows that (I don't
know the program). In Fusion it is child's play and can be done in
several ways, the easiest being drag and drop from the virtual Windows
desktop to the Mac's...

Amnon.