FM 8 crashes again and again

Dave Reynolds dave.reynolds at tait.co.nz
Thu Mar 12 12:44:40 PDT 2009

We've been on Frame 8 for nearly a year now and it's very stable in our
environment (Win XP and 2000).  In fact, I can't really remember any
crashes or lock-ups.

Cheers

Dave

Andersen, Verner Engell VEA wrote, on 12/03/2009 10:56 p.m.:
> I just counted. My Framemaker 8 crashed more than 80 times since June
> last year. Framemaker 7 was so stable and robust.
>
> It happens when I update the book, generate pdfs and often I cannot see
> action that should cause the crash.
>
> Do you experience the same? Is FM 9 more stable?
>
> Med venlig hilsen - Best regards
> Verner Andersen
> Technical Writer
>
> Radiometer Medical ApS
> Phone +45 3827 3612
> Fax +45 3827 2727
> verner.andersen at radiometer.dk
>

> Radiometer Medical ApS
> Akandevej 21
> 2700 Bronshoj
> Denmark
> Phone: +45 38 27 38 27
> CVR: 27 50 91 85

> Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information.
>  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or
> re-transmit this email.  If you have received this email in error,
> please notify us by email by replying to the sender and by telephone
> (call us collect at +1 202-828-0850) and delete this message and any
> attachments.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance.
>
> In addition, Danaher and its subsidiaries disclaim that the content of
> this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of,
> any
> contract or agreement or any amendment thereto; provided that the
> foregoing disclaimer does not invalidate the binding effect of any
> digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is
>
> included in any attachment to this email.

Dave Reynolds                         Phone: (64) (3) 358 1029
Senior Technical Author               Fax: (64) (3) 359 4632
Tait Electronics Ltd                  Email: dave.reynolds at tait.co.nz
PO Box 1645
Christchurch
New Zealand

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.