Resources about Structured FrameMaker

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:03:21 PDT 2009

Hi Joseph

   - To do XML authoring in FrameMaker, use DITA-FMx:
   <http://leximation.com/dita-fmx/>
   - To convert your unstructured FM files to XML, use mif2Go:
   <http://www.omsys.com/dcl/mif2go_main.htm> We also have a Captivate Flash
   movie that shows you how to do it. If you're interested, just contact me
   off-list.

For more information about DITA:

   - http://dita.xml.org/
   - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DITA

For help, prototyping, training: www.scripto.nu

Kind regards

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  • skype: yves.barbion  • T: +32 494 12 01 89