Using Framers to network for job-hunting?

mulholland4 mulholland4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 06:38:09 PDT 2009

Hi Art, Yes I agree, the use of [OT] or [JOB] prefixes in the subject line
would provide an instant filter for those of us not interested in the topic.
And, the restriction on asking for work is a good one too. As you say, lets
see what the list owners say. Maybe we could have a spinoff list for this
specific topic?
 Mulholland