Using Framers to network for job-hunting?

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Fri Mar 20 13:35:45 PDT 2009

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:50:58 -0400, Art Campbell <art.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:

>I think it's safe to volunteer the Tech Comm Suite User's group for
>job postings (http://groups.google.com/group/TCS-Users), but it's much
>smaller and newer than Framers. Also, the FreeFramer's Mailing list
>accepts them, I think (Jeremy?).

Yes, absolutely!  And I see no reason to restrict "I'm available"
posts either, here or on FreeFramers.  Just use discretion; don't
repost at short intervals (less than two weeks, say).

>I'd follow the KISS principle and post job stuff here too, and we'll
>see if anyone at the list controls objects.

I doubt if they will.  If there is a need for a separate list,
though, I'd be happy to host it.  The trouble is, it could
wind up with all job seekers, no job offers... which would be
depressing...  ;-)

Anyone who wants to sign on to FreeFramers can do so at:
  http://www.omsys.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/framers

HTH!