Need to remove old font references in legacy doc

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 07:04:18 PDT 2009

The easiest way to clean these up is to go into your Preferences and
turn off "Remember Missing Fonts." This means that if any fonts are
used in documents but aren't on your system, that Frame's can
substitute fonts for those missing.

The downside of this is that you need to be aware of where the old
fonts are used, so the substitution isn't a surprise later.

If you change the setting, open and save the files, it'll fix > 90% of
the messages.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com