[JOB] Experienced (non-manager) tech writer / editor / instructional designer available, San Diego, CA

Valerie Lipow vallipow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:02:19 PDT 2009

I'm looking for work; experienced with all apps in Adobe Tech Comm. Suite,
MS Office, etc. Experienced in documenting: biotechnology software,
defense/aerospace hardware and software, telecommunications hardware and
software, and more. See my profile at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/valerielipow. If you have resources in your
network that could lead to gainful employment in documentation, and/or if
you are willing to critique my resume, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

--
Valerie Lipow
vallipow at gmail.com; vallipow at aol.com