How to get to top of file

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:27:46 PDT 2009

According to Appendix B: Keyboard shortcuts in the FrameMaker 8.0 User Guide PDF that is included in the standard FM8 installation (I don't recall for sure whether the FM7.x install included the PDF manual or not), any of the following shortcuts should display the first page of the current document:

Esc p f

Alt + PageUp

Shift + click the "previous page" button in the status bar

Alternatively, you might want to move the actual insertion point rather than just the displayed page. In that case, you can use

Alt + Shift + PageUp

to move the insertion point to the start of the flow.

-Fred Ridder