How to get to top of file

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Mon Mar 23 11:01:20 PDT 2009

Hi, all. I am using Frame 7.1 on Windows XP SP3.

If I grab the scroller-box-thing in the scrollbar and slide it up to the
top of a file, when I release the scroller-box-thing, the file jumps
back to the location of the cursor.  So, if the cursor was on the last
page (page 50) and I slide the scroller thing all the way to page 1, as
soon as I release the scroller thing, Frame bounces back to page 50.
Very annoying. What gives?

Scrolling even by clicking in the scroll bar is pretty slow in this
file.

Is there a key combo that will get me to the top of the file quickly?
I've tried all the obvious ones (CTRL + Home, ALT + Home, Shift + Home,
and CTRL-ALT + Home).

--Nancy