Globally changing the path to referenced files

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:58:37 PDT 2009

I'd strongly second the recommendation to use Archive to package stuff
up for the translators.

***
And my personal favorite for an editor is NoteTab (and Light).
Although for this kind of delecate search and replace, Text Workbench
would probably be quicker and more surgical.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.