Frame 9 UI Scren Mode and Tab Icon Issues

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Wed Mar 25 15:38:18 PDT 2009

Hi, Megha,

I have the same problem on my computer. Toggling the screen mode often
presents a different page than the one I am currently viewing, even if I
clicked in the page to be sure it is the active page. I did some playing and
discovered the following:

1. Toggling screen mode works fine, _if_ .fm files are the only files open.

2. If I also open a .book file, screen mode toggling breaks. Toggling to
Full Screen or Full Screen with Menus causes the view to jump to a different
page. Toggling to Standard Screen mode displays the correct page, however.

3. So it appears that having a .book file open is causing a conflict.

4. Note:  I removed all plugins before testing, to be sure it wasn't a
plugin conflict.

Mike Wickham