Linking Master Pages to A Pgf Tag in an Anchored Frame

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:42:21 PDT 2009

To explain a little more... because you've got the "trigger" paragraph
buried within a text frame inside an anchored frame, it's outside the
normal A text flow. And it needs to be in the main text flow in order
to be recognized and to trigger the chosen master page. The easiest
way to fix it is to use a special dedicated para tag in the main flow
to hold the anchor point, as Matt suggests.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.