Linking Master Pages to A Pgf Tag in an Anchored Frame

Jona Steenbrink jsteenbrink at bluefinrobotics.com
Fri Mar 27 11:49:09 PDT 2009

Art and Matt,

Thanks for the suggestions. The problem is that I want the graphic to
"float", in other words, if I add or remove text preceding the graphic
I don't want to end up with a big empty space at the bottom of the
page preceding the full page graphic. I'm starting to suspect that
there is no way of doing this the way that I want it done, other than
manually applying the master page after I have done all of the editing.

So, just to clarify, a trigger pgf tag has to be inside the normal A
text flow otherwise it won't work? There is no other place I could put
it where it might work?

Thanks,

Jona

Jona Steenbrink