[OT] checking links within a chm file

Jack DeLand jdeland1 at comcast.net
Tue May 5 10:44:45 PDT 2009

FAR is an excellent tool that I have used for years.  Chief developer
Rob Chandler is a Microsoft MVP, and I am sure it will support the new
Help 3 format as well as CHM and Help 2 when it becomes public.

Jack DeLand :: member, information architecture institute :: 734.629.7890 :: www.jackdeland.com