OT: Technical illustrations - Outlining a line drawing

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:59:46 PDT 2009

I'd open the supplied PDF in Illustrator, select the object (you may
need to select lines and create an object), then bump the line width.
Or Live trace may work. Then SaveAs to create a new PDF.

As Fred and others pointed out, avoid JPG at all costs. You're already
in one of the most correct formats for what you want to do, so don't
mess with that part of it.

As

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com