Superscript character tag questions--Take 2

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Mon May 11 07:49:29 PDT 2009

Redone in plain text:

Hi, all. No matter how I set it up, I can't get a superscript character tag to work in Frame.  Two related problems:

1. I can't get "As Is" to work correctly. No matter how I do it, the "Superscript" tag takes on the font and size attributes of the surrounding text.  But . . . even if I could get it to work . . .

2. I would then have superscripts in the same font size as the surrounding text. I mean, if point size is set to As Is, then the TM on my cover page is going to be 30-point type, because the Title font is 30-pt. I would prefer for the superscript to be a few point sizes smaller.

I think my best option is to create several character tags:

Superscript Title
Superscript Legal
Superscript Body

These would have specific fonts and point sizes.

What is your solution?