Superscript character tag questions--Take 2

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:06:14 PDT 2009

Hi Nancy

1. Open your Character Designer and make sure your cursor is not in the
text. You can do this, for example, by clicking outside the text frame. You
will then have "as is".

2. No need to create several character tags. Just choose Format > Document >
Text Options and specify the percentage of your superscript font size.

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  • skype: yves.barbion  • T: +32 494 12 01 89