Variable Plugin and Strategies

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue May 12 11:44:56 PDT 2009

Hi Joseph...

We don't currently have an "official" FM9 version of BookVars available
yet, but the FM8 version can be manually installed on FM9 and it seems
to work fine. We do plan to develop an FM9 version, and the update will
be free to existing users.

If you're interested in getting a manual installer, please let me know.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com