[Free Framers] RE: bullets vanish in Frame

obair obair at me.com
Fri May 15 12:00:08 PDT 2009

I installed setprint, and my default printer now is Adobe PDF when I use Frame, but the bullets in Frame are still rectangles.

When I print straight from Frame to a physical printer, the rectangles become bullets when they print, as before.

When I print from Frame to PDF, the rectangles become diamonds (as before), but then print as bullets as they should, as before.

Paul