Error when updating Side-head tag in flow WITH side-heads

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri May 22 06:55:44 PDT 2009

It isn't clear whether you get the message when you change one
particular para format, or any one para format. If it's one particular
para format, I'd look for paragraphs of that type that may contain an
override and remove it...

If it's all para tags, I'd suspect an issue with one or more pages,
and I'd check, in no particular order:
 * The properties of the text containers on the master pages, to make
sure that all of them do, in fact, have SideHead space turned on.
 * There aren't any stray text containers that were inadvertently
added to either the master or one body page.
 * Create a new document from your empty template and copy-and-paste
the content from the problem document into it.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.