Error when updating Side-head tag in flow WITH side-heads

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:13:58 PDT 2009

I get it whenever I update a paragraph format with the property
"Across all columns and side heads" turned on.

Both Master Pages have side-heads turned on.

I am currently looking at a text inset file that has some odd things
going on with the frames on the body page not matching the frames on
the master, although both DO have side heads on. *sigh*

--
Lin Sims