Add Master Page of Different Size

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:04:12 PDT 2009

You can't. Frame doesn't allow multiple page sizes within a file.

Could you put it in an appendix and just refer people to it?

If it's the last page of the document or the book, you could put it in
a separate file and "hard code" the page and chapter numbers, if
necessary. Or maybe split your current file into two around it, which
would give you 3 files instead of one.

Lin