Add Master Page of Different Size

Baruch Brodersen Baruch.Brodersen at bigbandnet.com
Sun May 24 23:53:58 PDT 2009

Hi Nancy,

Sorry for the delay.  This can be done using postscript code on your master pages. Make your master pages the largest size you'll need (in this case 11 X 17) and then place a postscript textbox somewhere each master page to trim it to the final size you want.

For 8.5 x 11 use:

[/CropBox [0 0 612 792 ]
/PAGE pdfmark

Best,