finding copied graphics, another way of doing it

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Thu May 28 13:17:21 PDT 2009

On Thu, 28 May 2009 15:14:26 +0200, "Andersen, Verner Engell VEA"
<verner.andersen at radiometer.dk> wrote:

>I searched the .mif file and found some copied graphics. However, it was
>difficult to loacate them. They all seemed to be in a text inset.

That doesn't matter to Mif2Go; it will export them anyway.

>Then I got the idea of separating the file from its linked graphics. I
>simply renamed the graphics folder and reopened the file. Now only the
>graphics that were copied into the file were displayed.

An interesting workaround.  Make sure you look at the reference
and master pages too, if you really want to find all embedded
graphics; some may not show on the body pages.  And of course
it can take a while to page through a large book... and my eyes,
at least, have been known to miss things right in front of them.
Mif2Go's export code doesn't.  ;-)