Difficulty Creating a TOC

ecidade at zoominternet.net ecidade at zoominternet.net
Fri May 29 08:20:42 PDT 2009

 Good morning fellow Frame Templars:
 First the setup:  Frame 7.2 (unstructured), Windows XP
 Am attempting to formulate a TOC whereby I can display two paragraph
tags on the same line along with the associated chapter/page number.
Want to make it look something like this
 10-5. . . . .Revision 1. . . . .01 MAY09
 Variable Translation in Reference Pages:
 -. . . . .. . . . .
 Paragraph Translation:
 -. . . . .RevNum. . . . . DateRev
 However, here's what I get when I run the TOC:
 10-5. . . . .Revision 1
 I cannot seem to align or "wrap" the two paragraph tags onto the
same line.  I used a "Next Pgf Tag" for the RevNum to make the
DateRev follow it...but this one has faked me out.
 I can send the files to whoever is willing to assist.....just
putting this out there.  Thank you and all the best.
 Eduardo