SV: creating oversize PDFs

Jacob Schäffer js at grafikhuset.dk
Tue Nov 10 05:26:15 PST 2009

The best way to create custom page sizes is to use Windows Forms.

Select Control Panel -> Printers & Faxes -> File Menu -> Server Properties
-> Forms Tab.

Give the form a name and a Width/height. REMEMBER that Width is ALWAYS the
shortest edge -- unless you want trouble. If Width actually is larger than
Height, then use Landscape mode instead.

By doing so you get rid of using the Custom PostScript Size page property in
the print menu; also the new form will be added to ALL printers on your
system that support custom paper sizes.

Cheers.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Jacob Schäffer  |  Chief Developer