creating oversize PDFs

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:15:40 PST 2009

And for some reason, I've had better luck specifying a canned page size
that's as large as I need rather than a custom size -- the custom settings
don't seem to stick.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358