HUGE Problem with Adobe TCS2 and Distiller

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:24:38 PST 2009

Sorry to lead with questions, but, assuming you haven't uninstalled:
* Are you fully patched for Acrobat and FM (a bunch of updates seem to have
just been released the last week or so)?
* Was the Adobe printer set as the system default?
* Given that it's a PDF problem... were you actually printing to the Adobe
PDF printer, or were you using SaveAs?

Have you run through the compatibility trouble shooter in W7?

Did the system ever work properly? Maybe with a different set of job
options?

If it was me, I probably wouldn't uninstall.... Adobe Tech Support is
supposed to provide free help for installation issues.

Do you have another system you can fall back on? I'm running pretty much
problem free on W7, but I have two 32-bit installs.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358