tcs 2 STATUS

George Casler gearcy1031 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 11:03:02 PST 2009

Not to be discouraging, Tammy, but I went through exactly the same thing after installing CS4. In June. It worked fine for a while, then if the desired Adobe products were not started before anything else after a restart, I got the dreaded message.

Calls to Tech Support got me walked through the same steps as on the website, which I had already done but they would not believe me. No help.

Finally, I called Sales, gave them my case number(s) and the fellow there agreed that it was an Adobe problem and sent me a new box. I installed it on my laptop. Since then, I have had no problem on the laptop.

On the desktop, the same problems exist. And, finally, like you I got a "senior" person who promised to call after he had done research. That was in mid-July. He is apparently a very slow researcher; I have not heard from him.

Anyone who does not want to be an apprentice will never become a master.
--Jan Tschichold