fonts in Frame9 on Win7

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Tue Nov 17 06:15:15 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
First of all, it groups all fonts of the same family together. For example,
all Arial is listed as one font, but if you click on that font, it opens a
window showing all the styles. For some Adobe font families, you might see
thirty-something typefaces that way and others, you might see several
separate groupings.

Sounds very much like what I remember on the Mac ages ago. Then again, that could have been because we used Suitcase to manage fonts back then. (Absolutely loved that program.)

It's still available, and on both Win and Mac...just wish I had a reason for some creative font use instead of a rigid corporate template.

 http://www.extensis.com/en/products/suitcasefusion2/whats-new.jsp?ref=btnindx

-Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.