custom text plugin wanted

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Nov 24 10:04:15 PST 2009

Hi Jakob...

Regarding StructureSnippets .. you can manually edit the "snippet" files
to unwrap the root element to leave just the plain text. This may help
in the short term, and I'll look into updating the plugin to accommodate
plain text (CDATA) nodes as a standard feature.

Adding the ability to create and manage custom toolbars would be a bit
of work, and could probably be a plugin of its own. If you don't find
such a tool (I'm not aware of one), I'd be happy to look into developing it.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.