hyperlink problem - solved

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 05:39:47 PST 2009

Glad you solved the problem.
Adobe PDF logical printers print books in a single step as the default
behaviour... As far as I know, the only way to get it to print into separate
files is to specify separate files on the FM print dialog box, to get around
the default.
So I'd suggest really looking at all the checkboxes on the Print dialog
box.to see what you're specifying. Generate Acrobat must be checked, but
Print To File and Separate files should be OFF.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358