hyperlink problem - solved

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:03:31 PST 2009

Jo's original follow up post was saying that she WANTS the single file, but
can't get it... not the other way around. So the problem would be why she
can't get the default behaviour.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358