New error message

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Thu Oct 1 06:00:52 PDT 2009

I'm using FrameMaker 7.1 in XP SP3.

All of a sudden, when I update my book, I'm getting error messages that say "condition indicator for FM8_Track_Changes_added is inconsistent."

Since  I'm not using FM8, and FM7 does not have change tracking, I assume that this is some recent addition that got through the usually abortive updates that I periodically receive.

Can I clean it out somehow?

(I have belatedly switched "check for updates" in the Preferences to "Never," but somehow I've got to get this particular horse back into the barn.)

Thanks.

--Nancy